Top 5 Tips for Creating Email Marketing Pitch That Can Positively Impact Results
Email marketing is one of the effective, versatile and flexible options widely used in the business marketing regime that guarantees outstanding results. This is an easily accessible, high-value service that can generate a better return on investment combined with your product and service offerings.
Email marketing can help brands acquire new customers, build brand loyalty, and increase sales and revenue, alone or with other advertising and marketing strategies.
Email marketing pitch – the creative proposition!
An email marketing pitch is how an email marketing company pitches their email marketing campaign ideas to brands and businesses to help them promote their products and services.
An email marketing pitch should creatively reflect the overall business strategy. It should clearly outline how their email marketing initiatives will help customers deliver their message to their audience, thereby successfully achieving their goals.
When writing an email marketing pitch, you need to consider that email ROI is an important factor. By articulating the return on investment you can bring, you can convince brand owners to keep your email marketing services essential in their larger marketing strategy. High value email marketing pitches help you retain existing customers and impress potential customers.
This article walks you through the top 5 tips for creating email marketing pitches that can positively impact your customer results.
Present statistics as proof of results:
The most appealing fact about email marketing is that it works really well. It offers wonderful business results, at an incredibly lower cost than other conventional marketing methods in practice today.
Some important points you can highlight in your email marketing pitch are:
- An email is a direct communication channel through which you can get closer to your customers. Your customer does not need to see a print ad. It also does not require your customers to visit your website. Emails deliver true 1:1 customer engagement.
- Tailor emails to the specific interests of a particular customer, as personalized messages are more effective than a generic brochure.
- Emailing is not like throwing messages to the world in the air. They are directed to targeted customers and you only spend money when you send them to your subscribers.
- Email marketing is easily scalable. You can only reach a handful of recipients with it. Or you can email millions of people as your business grows and reach expands.
- Statistics indicate that email marketing brings about $42 in return on investment for every dollar spent. This incredible ratio alone is enough to entice your customers to opt for booming email marketing.
As smart, targeted email marketing services supplier, you should record your success stories of the results achieved. You need to create case studies and use them wisely as your main marketing material.
Track email marketing results consistently:
Tracking your email marketing results and connecting them to specific campaigns will help make your email meeting pitch engaging and tempting.
It is a common handicap of most marketing activities that results cannot be directly attributed to them. It’s not easy to know what works and what doesn’t.
But, with the help of software, it is easy to identify precisely what is working in an email marketing campaign. You can provide your clients with in-depth and detailed reports on key email marketing performance metrics.
These analytics and reports help you find campaign pitfalls, and you can refine and modify your emails accordingly. It’s all quick, easy and very profitable. Timely campaign changes improve results and save your customers a lot of time and money.
Email marketing testing ensures a systematic approach to campaign optimization, and this aspect should be highlighted in your email marketing pitch to convince your customers.
Efficiently manage e-mails:
You can offer automated processes to your customers to facilitate simple and efficient management. This will help you deal with tedious unsubscribes and email bounces. The time saved can thus be used to concentrate on the innovative and creative aspects of the business.
If your clients are new to email marketing, you can suggest intuitive email platforms that offer ready-to-use email templates with a user-friendly and easy-to-use interface.
Focus on the flexibility of email marketing:
Low risk ideas that offer high rewards in less time will surely attract new customers to email marketing.
The tips below will help you in this regard:
- Approach frequent buyers with special discount prices.
- Sending in progress Customer testimonials to other perspectives.
- Can reconnect with clients who have not been in touch recently.
- Can try order confirmation emails and welcome email series.
- Notify customers of seasonal discounts and sale offers.
Your customers may be excited about the possibilities above. These exciting possibilities are simply endless with email marketing.
Impress your customers with a concrete example
An email design example will get the point across effectively. Showing an active email will be more compelling than slideshows and revenue charts.
The tips presented here will convince your customers to embrace email marketing if they haven’t already. They help them refocus on their existing email marketing campaigns to get the maximum benefit.