How to Import and Manage Multiple Email Accounts in Gmail 2022
This tutorial is about how to import and manage multiple email accounts in Gmail. We will do our best for you to understand this guide. I hope you will like this blog How to Import and Manage Multiple Email Accounts in Gmail. If your answer is yes, please share after reading this.
Check how to import and manage multiple email accounts in Gmail
It’s common these days to have more than one Gmail account, mainly because people like to separate and balance professional and personal work, for example; If you are an entrepreneur you will probably want to maintain one account to deal with your customers and receive only work related mail and on the other hand you will use your personal Gmail account for your personal mail e.g. Receive notification for a online payment transaction made by you, etc.
That said, you would surely agree that managing two different accounts can sometimes be boring, not to mention time consuming. Since you have to log out and log in to each account every time you want to check mail or returns. But did you know that you can easily manage multiple Gmail accounts on your smartphone? How? ‘Or’ What? Well, the answer to this question is on your smartphone! Yes, you can easily scale up and manage multiple Gmail accounts on your Android and iOS smartphones, that’s right. So let’s see how this can be done.
How to import an email account into Gmail
Ditching an old email account, but want to sync your contacts and archive those emails in Gmail? Then you need to use the Gmail import feature. To import emails from an old Yahoo email account or another webmail account, here’s what you need to do:
- Open Google Mail, click the gear icon in the top right, and select View all settings from the quick settings sidebar on the right.
- In Gmail settings, go to the Accounts and import tab.
- Click Import Mail and Contacts.
- Fill in your email address, click continue and follow the on-screen instructions.
- In the next window, select the details you want to import.
How to Add Another Email Address to Gmail Using POP3
If you want to manage another account under the Gmail roof, while using it to send and receive email, you’ll take a slightly different route. To add a third-party email account to Gmail, follow these steps:
- In Gmail, go to Settings > Accounts & Import.
- Under Check mail from other accounts, click Add mail account.
- Once you enter the email address, Gmail will likely prefill some information. Fill in the password and select your preferred settings.
Once you’ve successfully added an account, Gmail should offer to add it as an alias, meaning you’ll be able to send email from that address. If you accept, you’ll need to verify your new email alias, as described below.
How to add an email alias to Gmail
To add an email alias to Gmail, follow these steps:
- Go to Settings > Accounts & Import.
- Under Send email as, click Add another email address.
- Enter the email address and click Next Step.
- Make sure the pre-filled information is correct, enter your password and click Add Account.
- Wait for the email with the confirmation code, click the confirmation link or enter the code and click Verify.
Final Words: How to Import and Manage Multiple Email Accounts in Gmail
Hope you understand this article How to Import and Manage Multiple Email Accounts in Gmail, if your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section linked to this article. And if your answer is yes, share this article with your family and friends.