How to Delete Mail Accounts from Mail on iPhone/iPad 2022
This tutorial is about how to delete email accounts from Mail on iPhone/iPad. We will do our best for you to understand this guide. I hope you will like this blog How to Delete Mail Accounts from Mail on iPhone/iPad. If your answer is yes, please share after reading this.
Check How to Delete Mail Accounts from Mail on iPhone/iPad
These days most people have more than one email address. You can have one for business and one for personal emails, or one for important messages and one for automated content like newsletters. Either way, the Mail app on iPhone and iPad lets you connect them all. However, if your email app is getting too cluttered, you might also want to know how to delete an email account on your iPhone. My iPhone’s Mail app has synced too many inboxes and I want to delete my email account which I don’t have to check very often, my first Gmail account. Whether you want to delete Outlook account, Yahoo account or any other email service provider, the steps are the same.
While it used to be a lengthy process to find a computer, connect it to the internet, and then log into your email service in your browser to send or receive email, this process has grown over the following years. greatly simplified, an increase in mobile computing devices. Most modern smartphones and tablets have built-in support for sending and receiving emails. This is usually offered by a pre-installed app or a third-party app from your email service provider. iOS comes with the Mail app installed by default and allows iPhone and iPad users to easily send and receive emails from their internet-connected smartphones or tablets.
How to Delete Mail Accounts from Mail App on iPhone and iPad
To start the process, you will need to use the Settings app. This allows you to sign out of any email account while continuing to use the account to sync notes, contacts, and other functions.
- Start by opening the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Find the Passwords and Accounts section and open it.
- This should display a list of all the accounts you’ve signed into on your iPhone or iPad.
- Touch the account to view all details, then to delete it.
- Then tap Toggle next to Mail option to turn off email sync. After disabling this option, you will notice that the particular inbox will disappear from the Mail app.
- Once Toggle for Mail is disabled, you will no longer be able to use the Mail feature on your device unless you go back and enable it again.
How to Remove iCloud Mail Account from iPhone or iPad
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap Apple profile at the top of the menu.
- Now find the option that says iCloud and tap on it to open it.
- This will present a list of apps that are enabled to work with the iCloud account, find the Mail app and toggle it off.
Final Words: How to Delete Mail Accounts from Mail on iPhone/iPad
Hope you understand this article How to Delete Mail Accounts from Mail on iPhone/iPad, if your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section linked to this article. And if your answer is yes, share this article with your family and friends.