Free responsive HTML email newsletter [Template for Download]
Our free responsive email newsletter is the perfect start to the campaign you have in mind.
Whether you want to deliver new information, promote special offers, or reconnect with subscribers, this will do the trick. And above all, it will work perfectly wherever the user opens it. The responsive layout works on all common screen resolutions and displays well on all devices.
Point: Try Postcards and create HTML emails in minutes without coding knowledge.
We live in an age where websites and newsletters go hand in hand. They establish a unique mode of communication between a website owner and an online audience. While a website is exposed to the world for everyone to visit and enjoy; a newsletter with specific content provides a feeling of uniqueness and a feeling of belonging to a private group or a secret society. Together they engage online users in a close dialogue with you to develop a connection. Email newsletters cannot be ignored or overlooked.
But all your attention should not be directed to this. Also, if you have an online blog or magazine, it can be difficult to maintain an appropriate level of quality for both elements. To meet this need, you should have a responsive, flexible and proven email newsletter at your fingertips.
And we have one to share with you.
Online email template generator
With Postcards, you can create and edit email templates online without any coding skills! Includes over 100 components to help you create custom email templates faster than ever.
Try for freeOther products
With our Postcards app, Designmodo tries to maintain a clean aesthetic that works well with the majority of projects. It has a beautiful, neat and elegant design with tidy spaces between sections and plenty of white space. The colors are neutral and the typography is strong. It is built with care. You will find five carefully delineated sections.
- Ultra-thin classic header with a logotype and a set of links.
- Block for a featured story with a hero image. Add a date, title, excerpt and of course a link to other posts.
- A two-column section that is used by default to promote blog posts. Although there are only two blocks, each has a prominent image background and you can always add more elements.
- A section with a small grid where each cell contains a neatly right-aligned image and content. Add a header for the area and a short description.
- A section to cover all the essentials: contact information, social media, and closing words.
Remember! Try postcards here and create HTML emails without coding skills.
Download our free responsive HTML email newsletter and enjoy its universality and flexibility.