Email Marketing Specialist – Pedestrian Jobs
We are looking for an Email Marketer to join the Flippa team, reporting directly to our Senior Content Marketing Manager.
Through our $15m Series A fundraising led by OneVentures and backed by some of Australia’s top entrepreneurs, we are accelerating our growth and expanding our platform.
This is a unique opportunity to own email marketing for Flippa, and offers an exciting mix of analytics and creativity! In this role, you will be responsible for all Flippa email communications and campaigns, reaching our contact database of nearly 500,000! You will be responsible for growing our email subscribers and increasing their engagement on a daily basis.
This position is based at our Melbourne Head Office, located in Cremorne.
Own your future at Flippa
We are the #1 marketplace for buying and selling businesses online and following our Series A capital raise, we are expanding to help more small business owners find their way out. Our team is growing rapidly and we are looking for the best to join Flippa around the world.
Flippa’s mission is to give every business owner a way out. Flippa’s platform powers digital asset trading and online businesses; we invented space and we are market leaders. Our unique peer-to-peer marketplace brings entrepreneurs, owners, investors, and operators together to trade sites, stores, apps, and businesses online. We represent the new real estate – it’s digital real estate – and this is your opportunity to be part of a major shift in society, where digital business ownership is the new currency and a new asset class. .
As an Email Marketer at Flippa, you will –
- Own our email marketing
- Grow our email subscribers
- Increase email engagement
- Manage our email segmentation
This role is fast-paced and comes with a number of key responsibilities, including:
- Producing daily, weekly and monthly emails to distribute to Flippa clients is essential for the role.
- Evaluate and select the best companies to include in emails.
- Create and implement email testing strategies aimed at increasing open rates and click-through rates. Constantly test, learn and optimize.
- Manage and execute campaign-specific email sequences in collaboration with broader marketing and sales teams.
- Monitor and track all email campaigns and report on open rates, engagement, subscribe rates, and segmentation.
What you bring to the table –
- Ideally at least 2+ years in marketing, specifically email marketing and campaign execution with proven experience in managing email campaigns.
- Experience or level of comfort working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, dealing with global customers.
- Previous experience in market environments, fast-growing technology companies and/or digital real estate will be considered an advantage.
- Proven experience juggling multiple projects effectively.
- Experience in Hubspot is an advantage.
- A love of analyzing and dissecting data to drive user engagement and conversions.
These are the people we love at Flippa – do you measure up?
- You have a Think, Say, Plan, Do mindset and demonstrate it in everything you do
- You are solution oriented
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced, ambitious environment.
- You are results oriented
- You have a positive attitude and want to “go the extra mile” to achieve great things for Flippa
- You have a lot of initiative
- You are happy to work both independently, but also with a strong team ethic and an ability to collaborate across teams. We may reward individual effort, but we most certainly play as a team in everything we do.
- You enjoy helping small business owners achieve
- Want to have fun
Compensation and Benefits
Flippa is a creative, solution-oriented culture of smart, likeable (simple, but very real) people – you’ll work with passionate colleagues, tackle tough problems, and earn competitive compensation, including equity – so so you can share in the growth of the business. We also offer a huge range of benefits and perks including generous paid vacation allowances (annual leave, education, volunteering, birthday, parental and preventative health), a new office in Cremorne, many social team meals and considerable budgets to devote to well-being. and personal growth.